marți, 20 octombrie 2009

Romanian students

Hello;

My name is Robert Pompieru. I am 15 years old. I learn in Viaceslav Harnaj College. I’m in 9th grade. I like playing at the computer, in weekends I play football with my friends. On Saturday I go at country with my parents and my brother. I like sport. I practice football, polo, and volley .I don’t like watching TV.I learn English from my mother.
I wish to learn English so much because I like it and I think in the future everybody will speak English.
I like English, Sport, Music, Technology, Physics. I like the Summer andWinter season; in free time I like to go outside with my friends. My best friends are Mihai and Louis.
I want to become a footballer. My idol is Ronaldinho. Every summer I go at seaside with my family, and friends. In the winter is very cold, but is very funny
My email: robert_boy26@yahoo.com

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu