marți, 20 octombrie 2009

Getting to know each other: Romanian Students


Hi,
My name is Sandru Maria Alexandra, I am 15 years old, I live in Bucharest in Colentina with my mother and my aunt.
I study at Viaceslav Harnaj College and I am in the 9th grade.
I like going outside with my friends, going to the cinema, going in trips. My favourite movies are :Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Down. My hobbies are: singing, dancing, reading, playing computer games.
I like pop music and R&B, the singers I like are Beyonce, Rihanna, Brithney Spears, Enrique Iglesias. I like to travel I like to discover new thing every time I go in a new place, I like to know every thing about that country, about the people, I am a curious person.
I like cooking if something goes bad I try to do it again. I like going at a party with all my best friends, we do lots of things together.
Down it is a photo with me from the summer holiday I hope you’ll enjoy it.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu