marți, 20 octombrie 2009

Romanian students


Hi.
My name is Petrescu Valentin Alexandru. I am 18 years old . I am from Bucharest City (Romania) . I was born in 17 February 1991 in Bucharest. I am a High School student in the 12 grade in the ‘’Viaceslav Harnaj College‘’.
I am a straight person , friendly ,social , open-minded , always sincere and honest not afraid about what the world could thing about me or about the this I say or talk about , nice almost all the time although like any normal person I can be ‘’sour’’ sometimes .
I like sincere people with a true character , well defined personality who knows what they want from they’re life and what they want to accomplish in it and with a good devotedness in all they are doing !
I usually don’t like mendacious people , demure people , lousy , mean and a lot of other things that would take forever to tell them all .
Now to say a little about which my hobbies are and how I spend my free time. Well I could say I like reading but not any king of books. usually I like the realistic ones but who are combined with a little science fiction because in this way they are beautified and not boring. I like a lot to travel , doesn’t really matter if it’s inside our country or outside although I like better the outside part . Spending time with my friends , sometimes playing some computer games . My favorite sport it’s swimming although I like to watch hokey from time to time . And I did 2 years of yoga in the past !
I always like to meet new people and to interact , preferably people with who I can have a chit-chat but with who I can have from time to time some real conversations , I mean in a more mentally way !Well I can say that this is all that I thought off right now about me and the essential part

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu