marți, 20 octombrie 2009


My name is Zarnescu Lois, I live in Romania in Bucharest, I’m 17 years old, I’m a student at ” Viaceslav Harnaj “ High School in 11th grade.
I’m a full of energy person, who likes to experience new things .I like spending time with my family, playing blitz, monopoly, cards, rummy and other games with my brothers and sisters, I like telling jokes.
I am a person who loves looking up her friends with respect and to accept them as they are, to be with them when they need. I don’t like lying people
My hobbies are:
reading books, watching movies (thriller, comedy, romance, adventure, family, musical, sports, based on novels), serials, listening to music, playing the guitar.
In the future I want to travel alone or with my friends. I would love doing a notebook with pictures wherever I will go.
My Email loyss_zarnescu@yahoo.com

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu