marți, 20 octombrie 2009

Getting to know each other: Romanian Students


My name is Leonard Geanta, i`m 18 years old and i was born and raised in the beautiful country of Romania, wich is located in SE Central Europe.
I don`t have brothers but i`ve got a best friend and i like to say that his my brother, because we`re very close to each other.
I live with my parents in Bucharest, they are my support on everything. I`m student at Harnaj high school, this is my last year here and i try to do my best because next year it`s comming the college.
I`m a friendly person. I enjoy watching movies, hanging out with my friends, but first of all i`m a very big basketball fan.
My favorite movies are The Secret, Pursuit of Happiness, Prison Break, Coach Carter and others...If you gonna ask me what`s my favorite book, i`ll say „Ask, and it is given”.
I`m a NBA ( american professional league) fan also, but because i`m from Romania, i also watching our championschip-Divizia A. I can`t say i don`t like football or tennis but basketball it`s my favorite.
Unfortunately, i don`t have much time to play basketball, because i sacrificed my free time to learn.
I have a lot of dreams...of course fisrt is to be business man, and others like: to visit New York City, to see Time Square and to walk in Central Park...have a lot of money, have a Porsche Carrera 4S, have a vacantion house in Cleveland ( U.S.A) and olso in London, to travel the whole world, win the lottery to help poor people from the problems the face and more others...
This year i try to take the driver license, i can`t wait...
Next year i wanna make it to the Romanian-American University because i heard that is a good college and the professors are very educated, friendly and hard working people, who do their best to teach us in order to become educated students.
After the college, i hope i will get the best knowledge and the necessary skills that will shape me in my life.
Conclusion: I belive I can, I belive I will, I belive I know my dreams are real...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu