marți, 20 octombrie 2009

Romanian Students


Hey there ,

My name is Duhan Razvan-Mihai i’m 16 years old and I live in Bucharest , Romania.I learn at Viaceslav Harnaj „College” on the 11th grade.I’ve had some good and bad experiences here , but afterall , that’s what highschool is all about. After I graduate highschool I’d like to go to a computer university and get a job in computers .I have a 12 years brother that goes to school in another part of the city. I like listening to music everytime I get the opportunity to,I listen to rock and sometimes drums and basses.
Some of my hobbies are:Watching movies with friends ,
Skating and aggresive rollerblading and most of all photography,I have a huge passion for computers and when I am bored I usually like designing websites or blogs and photography editing.

In my free time I like taking some of my friends and go trekking on
the mountains .
What can I say more?I’m a friendly person and I enjoy most aspects of life and always seeking for adventure and adrenaline, that could be the reason I love Extreme sports so much . My email: speedy_razvan2005@yahoo.com

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu