marți, 20 octombrie 2009

Romanian students

ABOUT ME...
hello...!my name is Neagu Daniela , I `m 18 years old I was born in the beautiful country of Romania an wonderful place.
I live in Bucharest with my parents, they support me every time in any situation. I have a sister she is 22 years old. The most important person in my life she helps me a lot.
I think that my family is the best because they are with me at any time. I `m student at Viaceslav Harnaj High School ,I like it because here I made my real friends and also I have the best teachers, this is my last year here and I have to learn to pass my exams , and go at the college.
I want to attend the Romania –American University because it is a good college . In time I want to get my own business such as a clothes shop I like doing shopping I think I was born to do shopping so I want to open my own shop. I`m a friendly person .. I love walking with my friends in Herastrau park because ,you know Herastrau it`s the most beautiful from here. I love my friends ,they make me feel good... I like to meet new friends ,and to know people, therefore I`m enrolled and this project is an exchange of experiences for me.I love watching movies , my favourites movies are: “A walk to remember ,Cindrella story”.I like listening to music ,I love music it helps me to feel better my favourite singers are: Jonas Brothers, Demi Lovato, Chris Brown, Madonna.this year I am trying to take the driver license ,and I wish my attendance on the college make it real.
and this was a short description about me..

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu