marți, 20 octombrie 2009

Romanian Students


Hello! My name is Troanca Ana-Maria, I`m 18 years old, I live in Bucharest with my parents and my sister she is 21 years old. I`m a sociable person, but sometime shy, I like discovering new things and I want to make new friends.
I`m studing at Harnaj High School is my last year here and I`m very sorry because here I have a lot a friends, but in the same time I`m happy cause it`s coming the college, of course before I have to learn to pass the exams. My opportunity is to go after the High School at “Theatre and Movie” University.
In my free time I enjoy going at the mountains, where is fresh air…also I would like to visit the country because I love it and I`m very proud of it.
I love very much my family and my sister because they help my in any situation, and in any moment of my life.
I like very much music, when I listen I relax and I feel very good; my favourite singers are : Madonna, Celine Dion, Akon, Kelis, Pussicat dolls.
When I have time I like watching mouvies ,my favorites mouvies are : Harry Potter and The Propousal.
So, that was a short description about me…

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu