marți, 20 octombrie 2009

Romanian Students


Hi,
My name is Silvia Dumitrascu. I’ m 18 years old. I live in Romania, Bucharest with my family and I’ m a student at Viaceslav Harnaj High School.
I am a very communicative person also a confident and a good friend.
I like very much driving I can say that I love it. Another thing: I love motorcycles.
In my free time I like going out with my friends. We like doing a lot of things together, the most interesting things are our trips at the countryside and the ones on the mountains.
We also go to movies, to paintball , in clubs , in parks and museums. Here we practice many sports and my favorite is volleyball.
In the near future I hope that I can go in America, because I like this country very much .Four years ago I graduated an English school, and in the present I try to develop my English language and my knowledge.
Another country that I definitely love is France, I don’t speak French , but the country is beautiful.
After finishing High School I would like going at the University (Agronomy),I would like working in the same parish as my mother. During this Comenius 1 project I hope to meet many students form abroad and make new friends.
My email:
silvia.dumitrascu13@yahoo.com

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu