marți, 20 octombrie 2009

Getting to know each other: Romanian students

About me...

My name is Mirescu Luiza-Roxana, I was born on 14 September 1991 in Filiasi City ,Dolj County.
After I finished primary school in my home town, I've decided to continue my studies on "Viaceslav Harnaj" College in the section called " Company Pet Technician", in Bucharest.
It has been and it still is quite hard, knowing the fact that I didn't know anyone in this big city but my passion for animals was greater.
I must admit that I had the chance to learn new things and meet extraordinary people, such as my English teacher, on her name ,Luisa Alexandrescu. It is very important for me to be surrounded by quality people ,because what I'm learning now will tell me a lot in the future.
About me it is much to be said but I would try to be precise and stick to the most important facts.
Cooking is one of my top passion ,as well as a quality I might say, there for I'm watching a lot of cooking shows and I'm always trying to surprise my family and friend with new and tasty meals.
Another hobby is reading. The most interesting book I've read is "On thin ice" by Gheorghi Briantev.
My qualities, from my point of view ,are the attention to details ,esthetic , sincerity, the fact that the most of the time I am happy and smiling.
In the end, I would like to thank to all the people that influenced me to be the person I am now and when it will be the worst to be like now...and that's me...

My Email: crazy_sashaa@yahoo.com

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu