marți, 20 octombrie 2009

Getting to know each other: Romanian Students


Hello, my name is Bădălău Daniel Alexandru, i'm 17-years-old and I live in Bucharest, Romania. I go to school at Viaceslav Harnaj High School and the only 2 clasess that I like are English and History. My hobbies are watching movies, listening to music, watching soccer, etc. And sometimes when I get bored, I sit down at my computer and start documenting about everything that pops in my mind. I think I learn more in this way than in school.
My biggest passion is the cinema. I love watching movies and TV shows and when I was younger I wanted to be an actor and director. I like just about all the gens there are and to me it doesn’t matter how old the film is, if I like it I watch it.

My email: dany_killer_92@yahoo.com

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu