marți, 20 octombrie 2009

Romanian Students


Hi! My name is Lascu Laurentiu Adrian and I’m 18 years old! I’m at Viaceslav Harnaj High School in Romania, Bucharest! I’m a simple guy, but sometimes I think that other people think I can be very complicated and I don’t know in what wayJ ! As every teenager I like very much spending time at the television and computer!
A good way for my parents to hassle meK One of the most important things in my life are sports, music, computer games, friends ,family and also girls! Every week I practice sports;
recently tennis but I think my favourite is football (European) not because is easier just since I was a child, I mean very little I was playing it! In Romania I prefer a team that isn’t the best but I like it since I was able to play football, in Europe Liverpool is The team that inspired me and still does.
It’s a club that plays for it’s fans and I appreciate the players from this club because they don’t care for money or fame just performanceJ My favourite player is Steven Gerrard and from Romania is Daniel Pancu! Now….le’`s talk about musicJ…..to be more specific about rock music JMy favourite bands are Linkin Park, Coldplay, Nickelback, Bon Jovi and many others! Music is an activity without I couldn’t live! In rest I like playing on my computer spending time with my friends and traveling! In a strange point I think I different than other kids because I don’t really believe in what others do, every kid has his strange thoughts and actions !I’m dependant of the things , I like and I enjoy making people believe that I can be very unpredictable and sometimes I surprise them god or badK
That’s me in wordsJ

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu