vineri, 19 noiembrie 2010

Noi elevi s-au alaturat celui de-al doilea an de proiect/New students joined the second project year

Hello everyone ! I`m Alexandra,i am 18 years old, i`m in 11th grade,i`m the kind of person who openly communicate with anyone,i`m very friendly,i like to always make friends,to meet new people.I am the only child in my family,i have nice and friendly parents.They are the kind of parents that every child,in my opinion,would like to have.In my spare time,i try to relax as much as possible to upload my batteries for the days ahead ans i feel as good i can with people i like to live beside.As my hobby is also..a dream..dream rather make efforts to become a stewardess..since now i can fulfill this desire..I wish i will succeed !
I think this project will influence my life,this project make me think better about what i want to do in the future and what options i have for my career and more !

Hello there.My name is Serban Calin I am 15 years old and I currently study at Viaceslav Harnaj college.Im not very sociable(you would not believe that if you saw me) and I am (my worst habit) a games addict.Since i do not have too many subjects about me this will go quite fast.I am more of a rap man i like several romanian artists like Spike, Bitza,Parazitii.My least favourite artists (if I can call them artists) are the (well there is no english word for that soo) manele artists.Even though some of (well the most of them) my classmates listen them.What else?? Oh I have blonde hair and brown eyes.I dont really like to do homework but I have to.Saturday and Sunday i go to a martial arts class (more exactly aikido).I have been going now for over 6 years and it is well not fun but lets say an escapade from the daily routine.I dont have so much favourite movies there were only about two or three. Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, Puppet Master Axis of Evil and Final Fantasy VII(this one is pretty cool I reccomend it).Last but not the least my most favourite game is ....^^.....(wouldnt be that hard to guess for some of you) Starcraft II.Thats it for me.See ya(if i get choosed)as soon as possible
A short description about me.

Hi ! My name is Mincu Rebecca. I’m 16 years old and I am a student at ,,Viaceslav Harnaj” High School in 10th grade. I was born in Belgium Leuven , but now I live in Romania Bucharest with my parents and my brother he has 25 years old. Something that can I say about me is that I’m a friendly person who likes to give good advice and discover new things. In my free time I like to go outside with my friends, I love to do shopping, I like to watch movies and my favorite movies are ‘’ A walk to remember” and ‘’ Twilight’’. I love to read books because are very interesting and also my favorite book is ,,Jane Eyre” by CharlotteBronte. I like to listen music and my favorite singers are: Eliza Doolitle ,Chris Brown, One Republic , Sia , Bruno Mars , Jonas
Brothers, Metro Station. My ambition for the future is to become a veterinarian.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu