vineri, 19 noiembrie 2010

Impressions after our meeting in Norway

Norway – Duhan Razvan Mihai

Norway … Norway , my heart is still in Norway … :D Such a beautiful country , green fields , nice people and fresh air… Mountains and fjords. What more can you want?
In my opinion , the project meeting was the best in Norway , now I don’t know anything about the other ones but this one captured my heart. The teachers and the students did a very good job , and made sure we ( the foreign students ) had a very nice time. The trips combined with the school activities made our stay very interesting and never to get bored of. My personal schedule was FULL , my host made sure my spare time was full of fun. I met 2 great families as I got the opportunity to stay at 2 friends.
And no , for those who ask … Norway is not that cold  It’s just the best !


My impression about the project and my visit in Norway


My impression about project is very good.
I think that this project helps us to interact with other persons from another countries and their cultures. The visit to Norway, I liked it because I had the chance to see the students, the teachers and the school.... I could see many beautiful places such as Sveio, Bergen and Haugesund.I visited the school and the most interesting experience was that, I had the opportunity to stay at home to a Norwegian student, where I could meet here a nice family and I could interact with them.
We joined a lot of activities which were very nice :D The most interesting and enjoyable activity, was that when I went home to Mary, where I saw a scary movie and I had the opportunity to speak and know all students from all countries participating in the project.
The project "What we are what we hope we will be" represents a great chance for knowledge development and speaking English The visit to Norway was a beautiful and enjoyable experience from which I learned a lot of things and I made many friends .

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu